Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blog 7

Fall is probably my favorite season. I do love the summer and swimming, getting a tan, and going to the beach, but I love the weather and the feeling of fall. I like when it is warm with a little breeze and you can wear a t-shirt and jeans and be comfortable. I also love the foliage and the way everything changes and looks in the fall.
Halloween is this Friday which is another one of my favorite things about fall. I like dressing up on Halloween and I miss going trick-or-treating with all my friends when I was young. Haunted houses and scary movies are more things I like about the fall and Halloween.
For Halloween I am going to UMass to see my boyfriend. A bunch of our friends from our hometown are coming there and some of my friends from here are going too. I am dressing up as a referee and my boyfriend might be a boxer.

No comments: