Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flipping your 4-wheeler going about 40 to 35 miles an hour. Over the Columbus Day weekend I went 4-wheeleing with my friends, and girlfriend. After teaching my girlfriend how to ride a 4-wheeler I took mine out for a ride. Well I was going down a straight-away and I hit a rock that bounced the rear end of my 4-wheeler out to the right. At the time I was going over flattened wops so it was still a little bumpy. Well it was bucking back and forth and stupid me I got out of it so it rolled. I ended up 15 feet away from my 4-wheeler. I got right back up and looked back at it still rolling so I started to run to it because once it stopped it was pissing gas out of the overflows. The only thing that happened to my 4-wheeler was that the clutch, brake, and handlebars were bent down. Also I only messed up my knee and elbow.

No comments: