Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog 9

I'm leaving on Tuesday for Thanksgiving break, it will be nice to have a break from classes and to see my family, boyfriend, and friends. Thanksgiving day is at my house every year. This year it is going to be different because it will be smaller. Only my brother, his wife and his kids will be there with my family. Usually my brother and all my sisters and their kids, my nieces and nephew, are there. But, this year my two sisters are going to spend Thanksgiving with their mother in Pennsylvania. Also, my uncles are taking their turn spending Thanksgiving with their wives side of the family. So, next year there will be almost everyone at my house. My mom goes to such hard work to make sure everything is perfect on any holiday so I wish everyone was coming this year so that they can all enjoy the hard work she goes to, from the decorations to food.

No comments: