Sunday, November 23, 2008

I can't believe it is Thanksgiving already this semester has flown by just like when I flew down to New Haven. That went by really quick and the air trafic controllers were talking so much to me and other planes I didn't know what went on half of the time. I am finally ready for my solo cross counrty trip, that will be eventful. i don't understand why they call it a cross country though it only is going to be about fifty miles so its not really that far. Thanksgiving being already hear is great I get to see my entire family and go to my home town football game in the rivals town of Westspringfield MA. Thats going to be great seeing old friends. This short week of only two days will be great I will be able to work so that I can have money to buy christmass gifts and such.

No comments: