Monday, November 10, 2008

The days

It was 5:00 am and i was a slave till 3pm. Today was a day that i had to walk, asking for help is a sign of weakness in the eyes of my father so who was I to walk a different road, I would never ask my mom to wake up at that hour to give me a ride to work; so i walked. I timed myself before so i knew that it would take approximatly 13 minutes to get to work and yet... three minutes in my hands were numb and the rain that should have been snow felt like thousands of needles against my skin. As i walk to the front of the store I question if my hands were still attached but too lazy to look i reached for the door. Going through the normal routine of work i figured today shouldnt be so bad, it's just another sunday. By 9:00 the department was all set, by 11:00 I was so board I cleaned things and by 3:00 i was free. Cant wait to do it again next week               

No comments: