Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For the first time in my life I didn’t stay at my house for thanksgiving dinner. This year I went to my girlfriends Aunt’s house with the rest of her family was there. I know her family likes me and everything but still I was nervous to go there. One of the reasons I was nervous is I didn’t think that I would like the way they cooked the food. Also I wanted to impress them and I was a little nervous about that. Once I got there her grandfather and I started to talk about my truck again and then her uncle joined in and we had a nice conversation for a little while and that made it a little more comfortable for me. Right before dinner my girlfriends little cousins ask me and her brothers to go play some floor hockey so it took me away from the awkward conversations. After we played we ate and to my surprise it was delicious. After dinner we took off and went back to my house for some dessert.

No comments: