Monday, December 8, 2008

This past weekend I went home for a few days. One of the main reasons that I went home was to help my brother and his friend build an outdoor hockey rink at my house, which is 40 by 60 feet long. The reason that the rink is able to big is that we have an extra driveway in-between my house and my neighbors. It took us about six hours to build the rink which is quicker than normal. If we didn’t have to build it on something that was once going to be a street, and built it on flat grass it would be a lot easier to do. The reasons that I would be easier are that we wouldn’t have to deal with the crown in the road and the little downhill slope it’s got going on. Now its is just a waiting game till we can put the water in there and it will freeze enough to skate on.

No comments: