Thursday, December 11, 2008

Over the weekend I took my mother to go get a Christmas tree. I called up one of my buddies that I know to see if he was working the tree stand, and could hook me up with a nice tree. Once we got there I couldn’t find any place to park, so I had to stuff my truck between two cars facing a river. My mom and I went over and picked out a tree and paid for it and everything. Then I went back to my truck to go and put the tree in the truck but my truck wouldn’t start. Now I’m very angered because there is no reason for my battery to be junk but it is so I called up my dad to come help me get the truck out of the spot and to jump start it. I was going to wait until the following weekend to take my truck off the road but there is no point in waiting since my battery is junk. So now my truck sits sadly in my back yard waiting for spring.

No comments: