Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Monday, September 8, 2008

Part 1

.My name is Peter Richardson, and im 18 years old. I live in Marlboruogh MA, and I attended Assabet Valley Reginal High School. I have a girl friend that is currently a senior in high school. I like to go 4-wheeling and working on my truck. I also like to hangout out with my friends in high school. I also have three older brothers, two sister inlaws, and two nephews.While i was at Assabet i played two sports hockey and baseball. Last year i was very honored to be named caption of the hockey team. for baseball I was the caption since my junior year which is pritty sick. I love partying with the hockey boys it was the best, and just hanging out with the baseball boys was awsome too.

Part 2.

1.Her details that engage me in her essay are that she know all the points. She knows that if you have a big noise you loss a piont, also sucking up, skinny lips, and they subtract a piont if you play the piano. Also she new that you wold gain points if you had nice breasts, unpainted nails, more pionts for smartness.

2.Bosley's essay matters to other people because they can relate to it. They can relate to it because maybe one of there parents have told them that they could loss a pound or 20. Someone could also relate because maybe they ad a dream but they didnt have money to accomplish that dream.

3.The thing that I liked most about this essay was that she wasnt ashamed of were she came from or that she didnt have a lot of money. I liked that because i like to be able to relate to the writers piece when i read it.The main suggestion that I have about this essay is that maybe she should have sasid who won the pagent and why.

4.Bosley give a few ideas of how she could have lost the junior miss pagent but she never give a legit reason why, so I would say that she doesnt deliver. The point of the essay is to get people to under stand what kids are put through when parents put them into pagents or tallent shows.

EXPLORING IDEAS

2.This essay speaks to all different readers and areas. One of the groups that this essay could apply to is pleople that there parents were hard on them. Or perhaps maybe people that have dreams that cant achieve them because they dont have the money too.

3.Well i like to play sports so that is a way that i fit in with my friends or just other people. Most of all of my friends that I associate with i have play a sport either with them or even againstthem.

IDEAS FOR WRITING

1.The disappointing activity I was a particapent in was an intense playoff hockey game. It was my junior year in high school and i played for the Assabet hockey team.The game was against Littleton witch we had lost to and beat. We were down by on e for most of the game and then we tied it up half way through the trird period. We went into two overtimes and it was just a crazy game the fans were awsome and stuff it was great. But with 3 minutes left in the secound overtime our team caption got a penalty and we were down a man. I was on penalty kill so i was out there. With like 30 secounds left to the penalty there defensmen got the puck at the point, so I went down to block the shot but it went through my legs and made it to the net. The puck got tipped and went off my goalies glove and into the net. It was a sad ending to a great year and the end to a great team.

2.A moment that i excieded probly was when my hockey team made the playoffs this year. This was a great Moment because no one thought we would be able to pull it off bet we did.

1 comment:

Josh Unwin said...

hey thats pretty cool bout the captian for baseball thing. i was also a captian for my team in high school