Thursday, September 18, 2008

first blog "carlos mota"

these are the answers to the last 2 questions i missed on the story of "How I Lost the Junior Miss Pageant" the ideas for writing part.

1. I ran for president of my class and lost for many reasons was why i failed but i know what was the main reason i failed. I wasn't popular enough so of course the most popular senior got all the votes and hardly got any. Even though i lost i learn something that day, i learn that you must be either popular or must have connections to do much in politics. I wasn't upset i know i did my best so i didn't beat myself up for losing am just glad i ran for president.

2. I remember a time that i exceeded my own expectations it was in a football game. This football game meant a lot to not only me but our entire team our spirits where crushed and looked bleak, we where down in score but not by much and looked like the other team was about to score. If they would have scored it was gonna be the end of the game not because time ran out but because our spirits would have been to crushed for us to do anything. So i was on defense and i realize that they are going to run the ball to my side so i do what any other linemen would do i moved over so i could be in the way of the runner. I did something i had no idea i could do i took on 4 guys and made the play i ran right by 2 of them and hit the third guy to the floor and managed to tackle the runner it was an exciting play and what was even greater is that we ended up winning the game.

No comments: